Colorado Family Dude Ranch Vacation of Your Dreams?!
Imagine your family vacation is horseback riding here in Colorado, breathing the cool crisp air, under a blue sky surrounded by Rocky Mountain views.
The pages listed on the right side have information about our Fall, Winter and Springtime Pet Friendly Bed & Breakfast with western horseback riding lifestyle.
|Our Summer Guest Ranch season runs from late May until mid-September (Summer Rates):Our summer family ranch vacations are weeks full of activity balanced with moments of quiet:
- Western horseback riding in the Colorado Rocky Mountains on a horse matched to your skill
- Your horse for the week – some folks have been riding the same horse for years!
- Rock climbing and belaying lessons
- White water rafting
- Sunset hikes, Fishing & fly-fishing
- Throwing tomahawks
- Shooting rifles and shotguns
- Evening campfires with cowboy singing, yodeling and cowboy poetry
- Foosball, horse shoe tournaments, pool table, and all kinds of other family games
- A Children’s Program that encourages families to play together
- Comfortable clean modern lodge and cabin suites, hearty western meals, a soak in the jacuzzi, a massage, a good book on the porch, or just snooze in a hammock
- A relaxed, stress-free, hassle free, easy going atmosphere that only a very small family guest ranch can enjoy.We are one of the smallest of the Colorado dude ranches.
||Our Fall, Winter and Spring Bed & Breakfast season runs from late September until mid-May (Winter Rates). These pet friendly “Mountain Lodge” or “Country Inn” visits can be a ranch vacation of one night or as long as you like:
- Horseback riding and hiking the Colorado Rocky Mountains
- Nearby fishing and golf in season
- Ranch vacation romance and quiet
- Murder Mystery weekends
- A visit to the nearby village of Red Feather Lakes
- A great place for family reunions, or small group retreats or elopement weddings
- Comfortable clean modern ranch accommodations
- Hearty western meals
- A soak in the jacuzzi
- Foosball, pool table, horse shoe tournaments, and all kinds of other family games
- A relaxed, stress-free, hassle-free, easy-going atmosphere that only a very small guest ranch can enjoy
We teach the Wrangler Safety Program of the Dude Ranchers Association